Tuesday, April 7, 2009

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N

ZVD's 3rd Annual Bracket Buster Challenge was a complete success...if your name happened to be Zak. That is correct folks, yours truly was crowned champion five minutes into the game last night when OUR Heels opened up a 21-7 lead and never looked back.

I just want to thank everyone who ridiculed me throughout the entire tournament and kept telling me I wasn't welcome. It was your persecution that kept the fire fueled and allowed me to pull out the victory. Specifically, I would like to thank Rocky for his junk picks, it was one less score to worry about.

The final standings went as follows:

Zak: 95
DeAnna: 90
Jaren: 89
Jason: 88
Rocky: 82
Brynn: 80
Steff: 78
Cody: 66

I refuse to ridicule scores (except Rocky's- his picks were just junk) for often it is because they took gambles and picked upsets, and there is no shame in that.

As commissioner, I decided before the tourney started that I would throw a kickin' party for the champ. All I will say is this, the party lived up to the hype, it was off the hook. No way am I divulging any info into what went on behind the scenes at the party, but I will show one picture of me holding the trophy, or should I say trophies- oh yah!!!

Check out the bling I'm holding:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the big win. Wish I could've been to the victoy party, it looks like it was a killer of a good time...maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHaHA....oh my gosh. How would it be to live in your little world, Zak? I was skeptical if that was really you at first but then I noticed that it was a pink shirt so I guess it's true! :) Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you've really let yourself go since I saw you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock, there is no holding back when the Zak Attack parties.

    ReplyDelete