Friday, March 6, 2009

Bracketology

ZVD's 3rd Annual Bracket Buster Challenge

Great news folks, the NCAA tournament starts in a couple weeks and that means Bracketology. I will be hosting another bracket contest and everyone who dares is invited to participate. You won't win (specifically Rocky), but feel free to join anyway.

We do have 1 rule while playing the Bracket Buster Challenge, you can only submit 1 bracket (again, that's you Rock) so get studying up on your teams and get ready for Zak's 3rd Annual Bracket Buster Challenge.

Disclaimer: Women are free to participate, however, if for some crazy reason a skirt actually wins, your bracket will be thrown out- I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

3 comments:

  1. Some may wonder what Zak is referring to by me "submitting more than 1 bracket". What really happened is last year I blew him out of the water, so he promptly wrote my name on everybody else's brackets and started crying foul. How he ends up as the commissioner every time is a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally excited.....that is until I read the last paragraph. Why do you love animals so much but you still shut out women?! If a rabbit submitted a bracket could he be eligible to win? :) I am still mad about you saying that break time for general conference is when there is a song or a female speaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question DeAnna, is the rabbit that submitted the bracket male or female? I need to know that before I can answer the question.

    I am sorry about the bracketology disclaimer. To be honest, the real reason why I put that in there is because Sunni kicked my butt at fantasy football. I will not throw out your bracket, so please fill one out. I will send one to you when I send them out so you better play.

    Also, on the whole women/general conference thing- did I actually really say that or was it just rumored that I said that?

    ReplyDelete