Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Will This Be Accurate????

Went to www.makemebabies.com and had them compute a picture of what Jet is going to look like based on a photo of Brynn and me. Here is what it came up with:

Jet as a baby:


What do you think about my little new baby Jetton Krew?


Here he is as a youngster:


What do you think about my little new baby Jetton Krew?



I don't know what to think and I sure hope he doesn't have red hair- no offense Rocky (we all know you dye your hair brown to hide the red)

Thoughts???

9 comments:

  1. Oh that makes me laugh! Way to hide your feelings about red hair there, Zak! You crack me up. Rocky a redhead? Who knew!? :) LOL. Thanks alot for making Jason buy a new TV. He said, "But Zak really wants me to!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true- 1) I am not a fan of red hair, and 2) I was excited about the prospects of Jason getting a new tv. See here is the thing, I live my life through Jason- I can't afford a tv, so if Jason buys one, it is as if I bought one. Thus, I am satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Seem to me that you falling out of the front window in the Roy house did more damage than you thought with a kid lookin like that! I'll pray for you... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really hope...no...really, really, really hope you have a little red headed kid. That would be sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No that was not DeAnna that said that last comment. It was me...you know, Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She was logged in...I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I am confused because I know my friend Jason would never wish that upon me. However, I have a hard time believing DeAnna said that. I guess it must have been Austin who thought he was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree Kendra, not only is Jet going to be short, but now he is going to have red hair and look like that. With those things going against him, I guess that means that he will have a "sweet spirit," right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man he's a looker......is he wearing eye makeup?

    ReplyDelete