Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chuck

Today we are going to talk about shows on tv. I don't watch a lot of shows on tv, but there are a few Brynn and I will catch. Brynn likes the CSI shows, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, and Dr. 90210. As for myself, when I watch tv, it is either college football, sports in general, or The Office. For the last couple of years, The Office has really been the only show I would make sure to watch each week. In fact, for Christmas, Brynn bought me a couple of seasons on dvd.

However, I have put another show in the rotation for my viewing pleasure. You might ask the name of the show I am now watching. I would respond saying that was a good question to ask. But the name of the show is called Chuck.

Chuck is about a kid who works for the Nerd Herd at a local Buy More. Buy More is like a Best Buy and Nerd Herd is a knock off of Geek Squad. Chuck was going to school at Stanford and his roommate sent him an email. Chuck opened the email and it downloaded all the Government's secrets into Chucks brain.

Turns out Chuck's roommate was a spy and was sending the secrets to Chuck to protect them. When the Government found out what happened, they sent 2 spies to protect Chuck. One spy, Sarah, is a girl who pretends to be Chuck's girlfriend. She works next door to Chuck's store at a yogurt store as a disguise. The other spy, Casey, works with Chuck as a salesman at Buy More. Chuck likes Sarah and Sarah likes Chuck, but neither is willing to admit it. The show deals with spy cases involving all the characters I just listed. It is a funny show and Brynn and I enjoy watching it on Mondays at 7:00 on channel 5.

Check out the short promo I found on youtube

2 comments:

  1. I like this promo. I have only seen the one that goes, "Chuck. Chuck. Chuck. Chuck. Chuck. Chuck. Chuck. Chuck. Chuck. Chuck." a whole bunch of times and while it's always hilarious to hear someone's name over and over (?), it made it hard to see what the show is about. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for Jason's logo picture.

    ReplyDelete