Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Secret Wedding

As promised in the title, this blog provides a deeper look into the life that Brynn and I live. For the lucky 2 people who will read this blog, I am providing some good info that has yet to be released to the public.

For our honey moon, Brynn and I went to Vegas. I know what your thinking, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," but lucky for you, this is not the case today. While in Vegas, Brynn thought it would be kinda fun to have a shotgun wedding even though we had just been married for eternity (wow, that is a long time) in the Salt Lake Temple. I agreed to go through with this celebratory wedding on 2 conditions; first, I got to pick out the dress Brynn wore, and 2nd, I got to wear a hat. Brynn agreed. Don't believe me about this little shotgun wedding, well then check out the picture. Remember, pictures don't lie.

Due to "privacy issues" the picture has been removed.

5 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing....nice choice! That is surely a picture for the ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I think I did a good job picking it out as well. I was just at your blog. No new posts??? I don't want to hear the excuse that taking care of 3 kids and Jason keeps you too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you switch your faces? Did really think I wouldn't remember that dress on you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the 4 beers, no, I did not think you would remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this was the same trip when Zak got his tattoo. He may remember much of that day or night, but waking up and seeing "Property of Brynn" across his lower back will forever keep him in his place.

    ReplyDelete