Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Poll Didn't Lie

Here is the deal folks; I told Brynn that whatever got the most votes on the poll would determine what the baby would be. I was really hoping undecided wouldn't win because that would be awkward. I'll admit though, the possibility of a cute little bunny was a little intriguing.

The poll closed last night and the votes revealed that we would be having a boy. Knowing the results from the poll, I didn't even think that the ultra sound was necessary, but still, we decided that we would have one just in case.

Included below are a couple of pictures. There is one picture that shows two different views taken at week 9 and a second picture, taken today, which shows the little one just shy of week 19. Judging by the picture, can you tell what the baby is?


week 9


week 19- say hello to Jetton Krew

Just in case you couldn't tell from the picture, that is a boy in Brynn's belly- the poll was money. So to all of you who were wishing for a girl, don't blame me, all you had to do was get more girl votes and Brynn would be having a girl right now.

Oh, and for the record, I really did want a little girl....maybe next time.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats man. Boys are the way to go, girls are a pain. I'm a little disappointed you Costanza'd my name Krew. Guess I'll have to go with Crue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Zak and Brynn! I'm very happy for you both! I admit that I thought it would be a girl. It might be because I know I'll probably never have a girl. Jhetton Krew is a cool name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice try Rock, the writers of Rad stole the name from me originally. Just go with Eight- a great name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey DeAnna, you need to have another one- you are bound to have a girl, trust me.

    If not, our next one will be a girl, and don't worry, we won't mind sharing her with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well congrats,

    I was hoping for a little bunny. That would of been fun for easter. But A boy is good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, it could still be a cute little boy bunny. On the bright side, if it is a boy, BYU could always use another short, slow defensive back in 18 years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think a bunny might do better

    ReplyDelete