Monday, November 10, 2008

Fantasy Football

I apologize in advance, but this post is not going to contain any pictures. I just wanted to take the time to say that my fantasy football team is terrible. I just lost to Rocky aka Nasty Sanchez (technically it isn't over, I have 2 players still to play, however, I'm down by 50 points) and it wasn't even close. What sucks is the fact that the week I play him he decides to have the day of his life points wise.

There are 10 teams in the league, with the top 8 making it to the playoffs. Before the loss this week I was tied with 3 other teams for the worst record in the league. I thought this week would help me out, but no, Mark Bulger had to give me 1 lousy point. I guarantee if you put a helmet on me that I could get 1 stinkin' point.

What makes this entire thing crappy, besides my crappy team, is the fact that Sunni, my sister, is in first place. If she keeps this up, as the commissioner, I may have to make a trade in her behalf.

However, to all my loyal fans out there, don't worry- there is hope. I was GM of the year in 2005 (self proclaimed, but that isn't important) because of the sweet roster moves I made and hopefully I can do it again this year. I just need to go on a little run, win a couple games in a row and jockey my team into the playoffs. Once the playoffs begin, its a brand new season.

2 comments:

  1. With my victory, Nasty Sanchez moves to .500 on the year and split our rivalry with Redeem Team 1-1. I must also mention that I am up for Manager of the year this season after making the early move to Matt Cassell and Matt Ryan, benching Eli and releasing Hasselbeck. 5-5 on the year, a drastic improvement from last season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world are you at .500?

    Not so fast my friend, don't take credit for starting Matt Cassell and benching Eli when Eli gave you more points. Therefore, you do not get any credit for manager/coach of the year. As a matter of fact, I have nominated you for the "Who Did the Least With the Most" talent award.

    ReplyDelete